We are pleased to announce that the airdrop of the new kMPL token is complete.
The new kMPL token contract can be found here.
The airdrop involved:
- For All Holders of the Original kMPL Token: 1:1 airdrop of the new token, plus a share of 700 bonus (new) kMPL (based on wallet balance)
- For Participants in the Original Apollo kGeyser: A share of 300 bonus (new) kMPL based on the amount staked to the original Apollo kGeyser
Zeus and Apollo kGeyser Re-Launch: December 6, 2020
On December 6, we will be re-launching the Apollo and Zeus kGeysers. These programs will reward two types of liquidity providers with new kMPL tokens:
- AMPL/ETH liquidity providers: These individuals can stake AMPL/ETH Uniswap v2 tokens to receive new kMPL tokens in the Zeus kGeyser
- kMPL/ETH liqudity providers: Stake kMPL/ETH in the Apollo kGeyser to earn new kMPL tokens
The kGeysers will re-launch on December 6, 2020.
Provide kMPL/ETH Liquidity Today
We have created the kMPL/ETH liquidity pool on Uniswap. Prepare for the Apollo kGeyser launch by adding liquidity to the pool. (Hint: You’ll want to stake early, see below for why.)
Deposit your kMPL/ETH Uniswap v2 tokens into the Apollo kGeyser at launch.
What’s Next: A Special NFT Surprise for kGeyser Program Participants
We’re working on something very special for those who participate in the new Zeus and Apollo kGeysers early. We’re developing a custom-designed NFT that will identify you as a kGeyser pioneer and deliver special rewards to holders in the future.
These NFTs will be airdropped to those who stake in the re-launched Zeus and Apollo kGeyser programs early. Make sure you’re eligible for this unique opportunity by:
- Watching out for our kGeyser re-launch announcement (via email, Telegram, Twitter and the Community Hub)
- Joining the kMPL/ETH liquidity pool today
- Staking in the kGeysers early
We’ll have more to say about the NFT — and the unique benefits it will deliver to holders — next week.
kMPL Token Airdrop Report
We have developed a report on the kMPL token swap. View it below or by clicking here.Recommended9 recommendationsPublished in