Find out if you have been awarded a Zeus kGeyser Pioneer NFT and how to mint them below. (Click here to review the list of winning wallets.)
As announced previously, the Pioneer Fund is an initiative launched by the AmpleSense DAO to deliver token rewards to community members helping to power the DAO’s mission.
As part of this initiative, we introduced the kGeyser Pioneer Zeus and Apollo NFTs. Holders of these NFTs will be able to stake them into the upcoming Pioneer Fund I vault, and receive ETH rewards. These rewards will be created by selling a portion of Ample in the Fund generated during positive rebases for ETH.
Our original plan was to conduct an airdrop of the Zeus and Apollo NFTs after we reached 100 unique wallets staked in the Zeus kGeyser and 200 in Apollo. However, we reached the goal of 100 Zeus kGeyser unique wallets on December 13 at 19:00 UTC 2020. Because of this we decided to begin Phase I(a) of the NFT distribution process.
How to Claim and Mint Zeus NFTs
- NFT claim token airdrop: We have created a token that can be used to claim and mint Zeus NFTs. The token was air dropped on Saturday, January 23, 2021 to a random selection of unique wallets participating in the the Zeus kGeyser from its launch to December 13, 2020, 19:00 UTC (when 100 wallets were staked in the Zeus kGeyser).
# Click here to see if your wallet was selected for the airdrop.
- NFT minting: We have launched a dapp claim token holders can use to mint their Zeus kGeyser NFT. These tokens will be burned upon claiming and the Zeus kGeyser Pioneer NFT will be deposited into the claimer’s wallet. You will be able to view your new Zeus NFT(s) on OpenSea.
# Click here to visit the NFT minting dapp.
Selection Process Overview
As outlined here, unique wallets are randomly selected to receive Zeus NFTs based on two factors:
- Amount of liquidity provided
- Total time wallets spent staking (i.e., unique wallets staking for longer periods of time are more likely to be selected to receive NFTs)
We have developed an automated script that was used to select the 25 unique wallets eligible to receive the Phase Ia claim token airdrop. Wallets were selected based on which cohort they were in, as outlined in the table on this page. Each wallet also received a score representing the total amount of time it staked in the contract, which impacted its odds of selection.
View the wallet selection script we developed for the Phase Ia Zeus NFT distribution by clicking here.
This script will be used to to select winning unique wallets for future phases of the NFT awarding process.
- The Apollo NFT claim token airdrop (Phase Ib) will take place after 200 unique wallets have staked to the Apollo kGeyser
- The remaining Zeus and Apollo NFT claim tokens will be airdropped when liquidity in the Apollo kGeyser reaches $1 million+ (it is possible that Phase II of the airdrop will occur before Phase Ib is complete.)