One of the objectives outlined in the DAO’s H1 2021 Vision is funding 1-3 proposals that receive support and are approved for implementation via community voting.
Today, we are inviting the community to review and discuss key Idea Incubator Proposals that have been submitted over the last four months. The next steps related to these proposals will be to:
- Monitor the conversation around these proposals to understand how the community views their potential impact and feasibility
- Invite individuals who submitted the most well-supported Idea Incubator proposals to develop an APP that will be scheduled for community voting
Below is a listing of key new or previously discussed Idea Incubator proposals for community consideration:
- Should the DAO Launch a Maker DAO-Like Protocol to Create a Stablecoin Collateralized Using AMPL?
- Should the DAO Develop a Protocol to Leverage the Rebase to Create Hedging Options for AMPL Holders in the Form of Tokens?（Pample and Nample
- Should the DAO Introduce wAMPL: A Representative Money Backed By AMPL?
- Should the DAO Fund a “Negative Rebase Insurance” Product?
- Should the DAO support the development of Liquidity Amplifier Pools?
- Should the DAO Enter into a Partnership With Meme ltd. and apy.vision?