Welcome to the AmpleSense DAO Community Hub Forums General Conversation Do the users really understand AMPL, and what can be done about it? Reply To: Do the users really understand AMPL, and what can be done about it?

• Jm3

October 1, 2020 at 05:47

My personal belief is that Ample isn’t working “as designed” because there aren’t enough demand drivers beyond speculation to encourage utilization of the asset.

I also think that there’s benefit in having derivatives of Ample or other elastic finance assets that allow people to benefit from Ample’s effects, but with less downside and risk.

So, Ample will only perform as designed when there’s enough demand, and there isn’t enough demand for it to perform as designed. A classic chicken and egg problem.

Yes, I couldn’t have said it better. I believe we are on the same page. A chicken and egg problem.

Both creating new derivative uses and educating and coaching seems to be the way to go.

I had seen at first the education and coaching side of the problem. Now I see your point in also generating demand in derivative ways.

Speculators are market makers if they can act properly. Demand drivers are also market makers that can be automated to optimum efficiency. The idea of the DaO is great, to cover both sides. Thanks for your patience in making it clear.

If I can be of any help, I would like to contribute!