Welcome to the AmpleSense DAO Community Hub Forums General Conversation Do the users really understand AMPL, and what can be done about it? Reply To: Do the users really understand AMPL, and what can be done about it?

• FudBuster

September 29, 2020 at 17:22

You said, “So, adding extra utilities may add complexity to an already very unusual protocol, and I don’t know if that should be the focus now.” In response to this I would like to clarify that adding utilities does not add complexity to the protocol itself. It adds complexity to the ecosystem, forming more connections expanding the network. This I imagine would have a inertial stabilizing effect, since supply changes trigger automation to respond by moving tokens through the network to balance it out.

And since the core developer team seems to proceed at a very slow pace, I believe community can band together to make these vital applications a reality sooner rather than later. I believe we can have more then one focus and work in a holistic manner to strengthen the Elastic Finance space. Also utility produces much needed funding for education that in turn breeds innovation and utility. So it’s a chicken vs. egg situation.