• kgeyser multiplier

     alexesc updated 6 months ago 2Members · 5 Posts
  • alexesc

    Member
    November 8, 2020 at 03:57

    If I withdraw 25 % of LP token, does the multiplier reset to 1 for the rest 75 %, or does it stay at the current value? When I withdraw 25 % of LP token, do I get the 100 % of kmpl rewards?

  • davoice321

    Administrator
    November 8, 2020 at 12:48
  • alexesc

    Member
    November 8, 2020 at 14:57

    Thank you @davoice321 for your answer. I read. But there is no answer to my question there about what could happened if I unstake only percentage. Anyway, I will try to know that. Thank you

    • davoice321

      Administrator
      November 8, 2020 at 16:51

      That’s a good question. Here’s what the Ampleforth devs say:

      “Each individual stake amount marks the beginning of it’s own period. So if you stake two times then withdraw, the first stake and the second stake may have different bonus amounts. Withdrawn stakes always start with the newest staked tokens.”

      So this means that the amount that’s still staked continues to earn the bonus. If you withdraw a percentage of your stake it does not reset your bonus.

      This question was asked about the Ampleforth Geyser (both are the same contracts) a few months ago.

      Here’s the response.

  • alexesc

    Member
    November 8, 2020 at 17:00

    Understood. Thanks

Log in to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now